Many students will experience difficulties with learning during their school career. A small number of these students will have an EHC Plan. The school aims to provide access to the whole curriculum for all students, with specialist staff wherever possible.
- To give all students the opportunity to study a broad balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum.
- To develop self-esteem within all our students.
- To develop staff awareness monitoring students with Individual Needs in all subject areas by all staff.
- To make appropriate provision, out of the resources available, for all students with Individual Needs, including the continued development of a specialist resource area available to all students.
- To disseminate information to staff on students' needs and suitable approaches to maximise learning.
- To develop independent learning skills in all students.
To download a full copy of the SEND Offer click the link below.Related files