There is no guarantee of a place for children living in the priority admission area. In the event of oversubscription places will be allocated using the following criteria in the order given:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children;
- Children of staff members where:
(a) The member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or
(b) The member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Children living in the priority admission area with a sibling attend the school;
- Other children living in the priority admission area;
- Children living outside the priority admission area with a sibling attending the school;
- Remaining applications.
In the event of oversubscription within any of the above criteria, priority will be determined by straight line distance from home to school, those living closest being given highest priority. Exceptional medical circumstances (supported by medical evidence) may override the above criteria (other than looked after children and previously looked after children).