Educational Visits Policy
The Academy, through this policy, wishes to enhance students’ education and contribute to raising students’ progress and achievement by providing opportunities for teaching and learning to take place in appropriate and relevant contexts and venues out of school.
- To ensure that students participate in Academy visits safely and securely.
- To ensure that students’ learning is enhanced to maximum extent.
- To safeguard students’ rights for equal opportunity to participate.
- To ensure a clear and unambiguous understanding by all staff of the rationale for approving applications to take students on visits.
- To ensure that responsibilities for staff are clear and that required formalities and agreements are adhered to.